Aaaarrrrgh!!! WHY do I feel so much ANGST right now?!?!

Are you feeling angst, indecision, stress?

When situations become uncomfortable it is ONLY ever because there is something you are meant to gain/see/know/change from it. Thank goodness for angst, as it is simply a prompt. Every time this past year when I have felt that seemingly unbearable angst, I asked my Higher Self to show me what I needed to see. Within days, sometimes within moments I found my way 1) out of that situation that wasn't right for me 2) to a new type of therapy that has been a life-changer 3) to a much-needed vacation.

Please trust that The Divine loves you and would not have you suffer for any longer than it takes to get your attention. If you are ready to change your circumstances and fear is the only thing keeping you from going, then pray for peace of mind. Ask God/The Divine ALL/Higher Shiny You to reveal to you what is available for you right now. Then offer your gratitude for all that you've already received and even for this somewhat rude awakening.

Remember: Everything is ALWAYS alright.


Your first tool is your personal meditation practice. If you don't have one, here is a meditation you can use... If you meditate and nothing becomes clear, here's a way to help get clear:

1. Write down (vaguely and without names) what you're experiencing directly from your place of heart-felt emotion.

for example: I do not need to be around people whose egos overpower their hearts. I should not have to live someplace that is uncomfortable to me. ...

This helps to get it out so you can relax in the feeling that your concerns are being heard - even if only by you!)


2. Now write down what you KNOW you would RATHER be experiencing and let it be a direct juxtaposition of the first writing.

for example: I deserve to be around people whose hearts and spirits are running their show. I deserve to live in a warm, comfortable, loving home. ...

This part helps to raise your vibration to what you DO want so you can attract it into your present awareness)


3. Last, write down what you've learned & gained from your present experience. You must make this as positive as possible. Keep your vibration high and be in a state of actual gratitude and not cynicism. (Namaste mother**ckers.) Why? Because you have to LOVE your challenge to receive the blessing in it.

for example: By living here in this place with these people, I have learned how much I value kindness. I have realized how kind a person I am and that I enjoy being around people who are the same. I have learned how to take care of myself better thanks to this challenge.

This part helps you to realize why this circumstance is in your life right now. It helps you see why it was important along your journey. Sometimes just realizing what you were meant to learn frees you up to move on!

4. EXTRA CREDIT!!
Can you write out some sentences of GRATITUDE toward the people and situation that helped you learn these lessons?? It is easy to place blame but it is far more empowering to decide that if you had a lesson to learn, then your current circumstance and everyone involved has been working for you to help you learn it!

for example: I am grateful to the people who have helped me learn that I value kindness above all else. I am thankful for the level of comfort that I DO have right here and now and I look forward to being even MORE comfortable in my next home.

As the Law of Attraction states, if you focus on why you are grateful, you will find in your life more reasons to be grateful. Your new circumstances will unfold without the pesky caveats of before if you are able to master this method. Knowing what you don't want only helps you to know what you DO want so use it as such and don't dwell on the negative parts of the lesson. Just be grateful for it all.


I love you.
You got this.
~Shaun

Popular posts from this blog

Why is “Youth Akro Skills" a great way to learn Life Skills?

Speaking Your Truth, Healing, and the High Value of YOU

JOY is intention enough. OR Manifestation 101